If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Services.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Personal information that you provide to us when you create an account, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Information about your purchases and other transactions on the Services, including your payment information.
- Information about your device, such as your IP address, device type, and browser type.
- Information about your use of the Services, such as the pages you visit, the content you view, and the ads you click on.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you to provide and improve the Services, including to:
- Process and fulfill your orders for NFT books, ebooks, magazine subscriptions, single copies, and digital newspapers.
- Personalize your experience on the Services, including by recommending content and products that may be of interest to you.
- Communicate with you about your account and transactions on the Services.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities.
Do we share your information with third parties?
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Service providers who help us operate the Services, such as payment processors, web hosting companies, and fulfillment centers.
- Advertising partners, who may use your information to show you ads for our products and services on other websites.
- Law enforcement or other government agencies, as required by law or in response to legal process.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
What are your privacy rights?
You have the right to access, correct, update, delete, and restrict the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, as well as the right to data portability.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us using the contact information provided below. You also have the right to file a complaint with the UK's data protection authority (the Information Commissioner's Office) if you have concerns about how we handle your personal information.
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We encourage you to review the Policy periodically for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our privacy practices, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or by mail at 72 New Bond Street, London W1S 1RR.