Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between Website Operator ("Website Operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the nftepubs.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services").
By using the Website, you agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to abide by the terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
- 1.Provision of Services By using our Website, you agree that the Website Operator is authorized to provide you with access to the digital products and services available on the Website.
- 2.Payment Payment for all products and services must be made through the website using a valid payment method. If your payment method is declined or if you fail to make payment for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel your order or subscription.
- 3.Refunds We do not offer refunds for any digital products or services, including but not limited to ebooks, magazines, and newspaper subscriptions, except in the case of defective products.
- 4.User Accounts In order to access certain services on our Website, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- 5.Intellectual Property The content on our Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and software, is the property of the Website Operator and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. The content on our Website may not be used for any commercial purposes without the express written consent of the Website Operator.
- 6.Termination of Use The Website Operator reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Website at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- 7.Disclaimer of Warranties The Website Operator makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, the Website Operator disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Website Operator will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- 8.Changes to Terms and Conditions The Website Operator reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. By continuing to use the Website after any changes are posted, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly for any changes.
- 9.Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that country.
By using our Website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website.